UNHCR 2023 Youth with Refugees Art Contest
The theme of the 2023 art contest is “Hope away from home”. They are calling on young people globally to submit a drawing that illustrates the power of including refugees. This year, the best designs will be turned into t-shirts by UNHCR partner UNIQLO and sold to support displaced people globally!Table of Content
About United Nations Human Rights
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (UN Human Rights) is the leading UN entity on human rights. The General Assembly entrusted both the High Commissioner and her Office with a unique mandate to promote and protect all human rights for all people. The United Nations human rights programme aims to ensure that the protection and enjoyment of human rights is a reality in the lives of all people. UN Human Rights also plays a crucial role in safeguarding the integrity of the three interconnected pillars of the United Nations – peace and security, human rights and development. U… read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new United Nations Human Rights scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
UNHCR Youth with Refugees Art Contest
- Type College School
- OrganisationUnited Nations Human Rights
- Country to study –
- School to study –
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline September 30, 2023
Aim and Benefits of UNHCR Youth with Refugees Art Contest
- This year, the best designs will be turned into t-shirts by our partner UNIQLO. They will be publicized and sold in selected UNIQLO stores (including online stores worldwide and any other channels decided by UNIQLO and UNHCR) to support displaced people globally! The shirts will also be shared with UNHCR and UNIQLO’s social media platforms with millions of followers.
- Finalists will receive special prizes and goodies from UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency.
Requirements for UNHCR Youth with Refugees Art Contest Qualification
- If you are between 10 and 30 years old, this art contest is your chance to use your creativity for a good cause. You don’t need to be a professional artist. Anyone can be creative in their own way.
- Young refugees, asylum-seekers, stateless and internally displaced people are most welcome to join the contest.
Interview date, Process and Venue for UNHCR Youth with Refugees Art Contest
- Your art will be judged based on its creativity and how effectively it conveys its message. A jury of refugees, artists, celebrities, UNHCR officials and UNIQLO representatives will select the best drawings and designs.
- The decision will be final, and no correspondence for appeal will be entered into with the participants.
September 30, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to United Nations Human Rights on quiz.typeform.com to apply
You can draw by hand or on a computer or tablet. If you draw by hand, scan or take a good-quality picture of your drawing. They accept drawings in pdf, jpeg and png formats. They recommend that the photo size be 2048×2048px and the resolution be 350dpi.
The deadline is September 30, but they encourage you to share your creations as early as possible, as they aim to publish submissions they love regularly on their social media accounts. The winners will be notified individually via e-mail between October and November 2023.
For more details,visit UNHCR website